INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Fedaisf Federation of Italian Associations of Scientific Drug Representatives VAT number 91011770293 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 6/30/2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details - hereinafter "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
· without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
· conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
· fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
· fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the matter of anti-money laundering);
· exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court;
· Only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
· send you by e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the services;
· send you via e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, etc…).
· the data on the site can be used for:
– account creation
– operation and access to services on the portal
– sending of discount codes relating to the products of interest
– answer to questions
– processing of anonymous statistics
We point out that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Owner's services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
3. Methods of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
It is company policy that your Personal Data is retained only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Personal Data is kept for a certain period of time after the end of the provision of the service or for the period established by applicable laws and regulations.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
· to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
· to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in Italy in Roubaix (FR) and Gravelines (FR) or in Switzerland, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
7. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you the Services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
· obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
· obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
· obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
· object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or mail paper. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications through traditional methods or only automated communications or neither type of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Redirecting to external sites
This site may use "social plug-ins" which are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the Social Network directly within the website.
All the "social plug-ins" on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform.
10. Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
· through the appropriate GDPR compliant tool made available on the site AUTOMATICALLY you can manage, have acprocess and delete your data.
· a registered mail to Fedaisf Federation of Italian Associations of Pharmaceutical Representatives VAT number 91011770293
· an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com
11. Owner, manager and appointees (pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of the GDPR)
The Data Controller is Fedaisf Federation of Italian Associations of Pharmaceutical Representatives VAT number 91011770293
The updated list of managers and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
12. Data Breach
In case of violation of personal data (so-called "Data breaches“), the data controller needs to notificationking the breach to the competent supervisory authority if possible, within 72 hours of becoming aware of it, unless it is unlikely that the personal data breach presents a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons (art.33 GDPR)
Last Update June 2018